Current COVID-19 situation:
We have a number of practices in place to minimise the spread of COVID-19 at our rehearsals and performances. These include:
- Flexible seating with individual seats that are physically spaced apart;
- Providing hand sanitiser at venues (and masks for those in need);
- Encouraging physical distancing at all times, including managing flow of patrons entering and exiting venues;
- Displaying signage outlining health and safety guidelines;
- Ventilating venues whenever possible with fresh air through doors and windows;
- Ensuring that all musicians take regular RATs throughout rehearsal periods and on concert days.
We also encourage audience members to:
- Wear a mask if you are able;
- Take a RAT before attending performances.
Finally, please don’t come along if you have any symptoms or you are worried about possible exposure. We are all navigating these bumps together and we thank you all for doing your bit!
You can read our COVID-safe plan here.